Dalyn Rossini RS8025 Multi Area Rug
Product Code: RS8025MU10X13
Have a question?
- Pile Height: 12mm
- Material: 85% Polypropylene / 15% Polyester
- Pattern: color splash
- Construction: Machine Woven
- Style 1: Transitional
- Style 2: Casual
- Color: Blue/Grey
- Accent Colors: Taupe, Sand, Ivory, Teal, Silver, Nickel, Grey
- Back Type: Jute foundation with a kiss coat of Latex
- Origin: Egypt
- Care: Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile, bound edges or corners of your rug. Do not pull loose yarns; trim with scissors. It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear and vacuuming. Blot spills immediately. Spot clean with mild soap and water.
30-days return policy from date of delivery | No restocking fees
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). The Rug Store reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
In the event that something happens during transit, we will accept any damaged or defective merchandise for return, but we must be advised as soon as you receive your merchandise. Contact us, and our customer service staff will work with you to arrange for return or replacement. We do require pictures be sent us showing the damage and/or defect. We cover all cost of shipping returns if the rug is defective in any way.
If you decide that a product does not meet your expectations for color, size, etc., we will accept its return as long as the product is returned to us undamaged. We do not cover the cost of return shipping if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Do not refuse any shipments as this can cause delays in your refund. Refused shipments will be subject to return shipping fees and restocking fees.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning or cancellation of any order so that we may issue a Return Authorization number and provide you with complete return instructions. A full refund will be issued once the item is received. After the Return number has been issued, you only have 7 days to return the product(s).
Manufacturers always send us their rugs images. Design may vary by size Colors may vary from images.
How to safely wrap your item for return. Open your rug carefully. If the original packaging material is in good condition, you may reuse it. Make sure all open/loose ends are securely sealed with packing tape. If you cannot reuse the packaging, a heavy-duty disposable plastic painter's tarp (available at most hardware stores) is a great substitute.
All Custom made rugs, are not refundable and returnable.
Samples are only returnable when refund amount will be applicable to another larger sized rug.
Website policy and store policy are two different entities.