Karastan Ashara Agra Ivory 00549-15005 Area Rug
These rugs are a masterful mix of timeless traditional designs and updated colorations with a fresh point of view. Backgrounds and pattern motifs contain multiple color shadings, creating a softened visual texture that results in a relaxed appeal appropriate for both traditional and casual decorating styles. Representing a standard of excellence in wool rugs, this collection has been crafted using dozens of individually skein dyed yarns for jewel tone clarity. The yarn is then woven through the back and finished with Karastan Rugs' Lustre-Wash process to re-create as closely as possible the look and feel of a hand-woven rug.
- Pile Height: 0.5 in
- Pile Type: Cut Pile
- Construction: Axminster Woven
- Style: Traditional/ Classic
- Pattern: Persian
- Fiber Type: Wool
- Color List: Beige,Rust Red,Hunter Green,Light Olive Green,Gold
- Back Type: No Backing; Karastan's Axminster weave incorporates a cotton foundation and wool pile with a woven through-the-back construction that closely duplicates the look and feel of a hand-knotted rug.
- Style #: 00549
- Color #: 15005
- Origin: Made in the USA with US & Imported Materials
- Warranty Info: Karastan warrants its Axminster wool collection against manufacturing defects for a period of twenty (20) years from the original date of purchase. If, within the warranty period, the rug is determined to be defective, Karastan will handle such claims as stated in the Karastan's Limited Liability section of the warranty policy. Full warranty can we viewed on the Karastan website. In addition to the warranty exclusions listed in the Carpet Warranty and Carpet Characteristic Exclusions section, this warranty also excludes the serging and fringe on the rug. Excessive force (e.g., vacuum with beater bar catching and pulling the fringe, clips used to hang rugs, etc.) applied to the fringe can cause separation behind the fringe which is not a warranted manufacturing defect.
- Rotate your rug periodically. Vacuuming is the best way to remove every-day dirt and dust. (Special care should be taken in the fringe area as vacuuming with a beater bar can catch and pull the fringe, causing separation). Professional cleaning recommended.