Karastan Decollage Impression RG968-5066 Area Rug
Abstract art for your floor, the Impression Area Rug from Karastan's Decollage Collection is a modern masterpiece with neutral hues of beige, gold, grey and charcoal. Woven with a blend of 72% wool and 28% viscose, the Decollage Collection indulges the senses with chic contrast between plush wool and shimmering viscose yarn. Inherently stain resistant and designed with lasting durability, the area rugs of this collection offer the legendary heirloom quality you've come to know and expect from Karastan.Decollage is a new cutting-edge collection of modern sophisticated rugs from Karastan. The name decollage; refers to the deconstructing of art. This concept inspired the designs of this collection. Several of the rugs are works of modern abstract impressions with textures that give the idea of layers being applied or removed. This collection is woven from wool and viscose and features a low plush pile.
- Pile Height:8 mm
- Pile Type: Cut Pile
- Construction: Gripper Axminster Woven
- Style: Contemporary
- Pattern: Abstract
- Fiber Type: 72% Wool/ 28% Viscose
- Color List: Cream,Gray,Charcoal,Gold
- Rug Pad Needed: Yes, Recommended Select a Rug Pad
- Back Type: Cotton/ Latex
- Style #:RG968
- Color #:5066
- Origin: China
- Warranty Info:1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
- Care and Cleaning:Rotate your rug periodically. Vacuuming is the best way to remove every-day dirt and dust. (Special care should be taken in the fringe area as vacuuming with a beater bar can catch and pull the fringe, causing separation). Professional cleaning recommended.